Drive your car through highway traffic, earn coins, upgrade your car, buy new wheels and hectic australian cars!
– Tilt or Touch to steer
– Touch gas button to accelerate
– Touch brake button to slow down
– Complete missions and receive reward
– Stunning 3D graphics
– Smooth and realistic car handling
– 6 aussie cars to choose
– 3 detailed environments: island, city and sand highways
– 2 game modes: one-way and two-way traffic racing.
– Basic customization through paint and wheels
– Over 12 different models for traffic
– The faster you drive the more rewards you get
– Overtaking cars closely increases your combo and get extra scores
– Driving in opposite direction in two-way mode gives extra scores
This game is quite realistic, but it is not designed to teach you the street races. Enjoy virtual car racing, but please observe the traffic rules and be careful on real roads, and always fasten seat belt.
The game will be updated. Please rate and give your feedback for the future improvement of the game.
Do you know what other australian cars should we add next?
Please message us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aussiewheels/
Why Install Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Aussie Wheels Highway Racer for PC.
- Installing Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy Aussie Wheels Highway Racer
- Another reason for you to install Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of Aussie Wheels Highway Racer.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of Aussie Wheels Highway Racer.
Where can you install Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC?
Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Aussie Wheels Highway Racer” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Aussie Wheels Highway Racer.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download Aussie Wheels Highway Racer APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install Aussie Wheels Highway Racer For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.