*** Pocket Tactics – Reader's Choice game of the year 2015 ***
*** Pocket Tactics – Editor's Choice game of the year 2015 ***
*** German Games Award – Nominated for best game design 2016 ***
Clear the Dungeon of 54 cards by using item-cards, slaying monsters and managing your limited inventory. Each run you can use 5 ability-cards (mini deck building) which will give you unique skills. By collecting gold you can unlock the first 10 ability-cards which enable new tactics and even better highscores. By buying the full game you can unlock 20 additional cards with even better abilities.
Card Crawl’s 4 single player game modes are enhanced via Google Play services to compare scores and the associated decks created by each player. A typical game can be played within 2-3mins and is a perfect one more game experience while waiting in line or commuting.
Free to try
The game is free to try. The free version includes 10 ability cards, the Normal-Mode and the Google Play service highscores. In order to access all of Card Crawls features and modes you can unlock the game by paying an one time in App purchase.
+ solitaire style gameplay
+ 4 game modes (Normal & Constructed, Daily & Streak)
+ 25 unlockable ability-cards
+ mini deck building
+ Google Play services integration to compare highscores and decks
+ tricky Achievements
+ 2-3mins playtime per game
Learn more about Tinytouchtales & Card Crawl at www.cardcrawl.com
Why Install Card Crawl For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the Card Crawl For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Card Crawl for PC.
- Installing Card Crawl For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy Card Crawl
- Another reason for you to install Card Crawl For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of Card Crawl.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of Card Crawl.
Where can you install Card Crawl For PC?
Card Crawl For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Card Crawl For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Card Crawl For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run Card Crawl For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Card Crawl For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Card Crawl” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Card Crawl.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Card Crawl For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run Card Crawl For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download Card Crawl APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run Card Crawl For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install Card Crawl For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.