Some of the awesome features of this game:
★ Explore many events, including "last car driving" and demolition races (arena, 8 track, ovals and speedway)
★ Intense high speed racing action
★ Real-time car destruction and damage deformation + crash physics engine
★ Choose between wide range of thoroughbred all American (USA) muscle cars
★ Customize and improve your car by fitting upgrades
★ Incredible visuals and solid performance on a wide range of devices
★ Choose and modify control system to facilitate your driving style
★ Realistic car wreckage and debris simulation
Get ready to race and destroy your opponents in demolition derbies and full track speedway racers that will offer you the thrill of a lifetime. Destruction has never felt so real as you see doors and other car parts smash of your car.
Tracks and events
The game offers various tracks and events across the nation for endless racing and destruction driving pleasure.
Arena Demolition Derbies
Play the traditional demolition derby events in an arena. All drivers start in opposite directions and the goal is to smash the other cars and be the last man (car) standing to win the race.
Race track / speedway events
You can also drive on race and speedway tracks which gives a different type of challenge and experience. These races are referred to as a banger racing (for British and Europeans) and are mostly referred to as enduro racing in the United States. During these gatherings you are invited to race on (dirt) race tracks and you can try to win by reaching the finish first or through endurance as you disable your opponents and survive to be the last (man / car) standing after the racing carnage. The quest for destruction continues in the latest version that now also includes enhanced day and night scenery. Try to master all tracks with different vehicles and and test your driving skills to the max as you aim to complete all tracks with the full 3-stars!
+Some game-play tips
Have fun smashing and destroying your adversaries, but understand that the game is a quite accurate simulation of the real thing! In this derby simulator limiting car damage is key to becoming victorious and how you smash into other cars makes a big difference. Always try to smash rivals in the side of their vehicle or from the rear. A reckless head-on collisions on the other hand should be avoided to prevent your engine to die or other extreme damage to occur. To boost the damage you inflict on an rival you can get your motor rev up and run faster by using the nitro boost. Nitro boosts and other power-ups can be purchased before the race.
Compete against other players online for the Google Play Services leaderboard. This is a survival mode with a bulldozer/tractor that will drag your destroyed rivals of the ranch as new wannabees prepare to enter the pitch. Between rounds you take a short pit-stop to regain some stamina; note this and pulling cars can be skipped (tap).
The current game version allows you to pick from various cars (incl. muscle, classic stock car, or armored pick-up truck). Tip the latest all American classic car added in 1.3.0 offers superb handling and drift capabilities. These all have the pros and cons. Be sure to buy upgrades wisely as the various type of events require different cars. Use armor upgrades to strengthen your endurance; or engine upgrades to boost your speed, push and pulling power. Good results let you earn more money (cash) during races!
So stay tuned and rush to join the mayhem as we bend some serious metal in 2017. If you like demolition derby games check our update with capture the flag mode soon. Hold on to the flag while you whirlpool round your rival taunting them into pure vertigo!
3, 2, 1 start your download and join the ultimate demolition derby game experience now!
Why Install Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Demolition Derby: Crash Racing for PC.
- Installing Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy Demolition Derby: Crash Racing
- Another reason for you to install Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of Demolition Derby: Crash Racing.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of Demolition Derby: Crash Racing.
Where can you install Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC?
Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Demolition Derby: Crash Racing” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Demolition Derby: Crash Racing.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download Demolition Derby: Crash Racing APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install Demolition Derby: Crash Racing For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.