Dinotrux: Trux It Up! is all about teamwork and cooperation. Plus… there is so much to do!
• Join the cast from the hit TV show that’s half dinosaur and half construction vehicle to rebuild their community.
• Team up with your favorite characters: Ty Rux, Revvit, Skya, Dozer, and Garby.
• Explore the vibrant and animated Dinotrux world with easy tap and touch controls.
• Crush it, smash it, move it, lift it – help the Dinotrux build up their awesome Dinotrux landmark.
• Gets your bits busy with fun mini-games and learn how to repair and solve problems with the Reptools.
• Lead the Dinotrux to success as you build, collect, and share resources in interactive gameplay!
• Don’t let the resident super villain, D-Structs, destroy your work!
Learn how to collaborate with the Dinotrux to rebuild a bigger and better world where everyone can play.
There’s no job too big for the Dinotrux! Download now and Trux It Up!
Like all other Fox & Sheep apps, Dinotrux: Trux It Up! is FREE OF ADS. This app is full of fun combining a user-friendly interface, amazing graphics and interactive animations.
Dinotrux © 2016 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Why Install DINOTRUX For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the DINOTRUX For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install DINOTRUX for PC.
- Installing DINOTRUX For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy DINOTRUX
- Another reason for you to install DINOTRUX For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of DINOTRUX.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of DINOTRUX.
Where can you install DINOTRUX For PC?
DINOTRUX For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install DINOTRUX For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get DINOTRUX For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run DINOTRUX For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the DINOTRUX For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “DINOTRUX” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use DINOTRUX.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use DINOTRUX For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run DINOTRUX For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download DINOTRUX APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run DINOTRUX For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install DINOTRUX For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.