• Win great new cards in regular events
• Hundreds of quests
• Challenging boss fights
• Thousands of magical creatures to collect
• Epic multiplayer battles
Choose wisely who you want for your team in this magical experience.
• Train your skills, step by step in solo quests
• Level your character, playing through ever new quests
• Decide for yourself which skills you want to boost
• Collect creatures from the elves, orcs and dwarves, and reinforce them, using dragons, elementals, and demons
• Grow your creatures’ combat strength through battle experience
• Make your creatures even more powerful through clever combinations
• Challenge other players and rob them of their treasure
Choose your creatures and spells carefully – the duels demand that you be deadly and clever. Only he who really commands his deck of creatures can bring his full force to bear.
Ideas, praise or problems? Join in the discussion now: https://getsatisfaction.com/flaregames. Or write to us at [email protected]
More about flaregames
http://www.flaregames.com • http://facebook.com/evoker • http://twitter.com/flaregames
Evoker is optimized for tablets ● Requires an internet connection to play ● Offers in-app purchases ● Terms of Service: www.flaregames.com/terms-service/
Why Install Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) for PC.
- Installing Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG)
- Another reason for you to install Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG).
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG).
Where can you install Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC?
Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG)” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG).
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install Evoker: Magic Card Game (TCG) For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.