FallenSouls is an exciting and immersive MMORPG loaded with intense gameplay!
Travel the realm as a noble human, a bloodthirsty orc or one of the mighty undead.
Will you protect your allies as a resolute Warrior?
Or will you decimate leagues of enemies as a Ranger?
Will you control the very battle itself with the arcane powers of a Mage?
Climb to the heights of the PvP Arena, and to be the number one by defeating the strongest heroes your server has to offer!
Band together with friends and take on epic dungeons, defeat powerful bosses, and reap rewards and treasures beyond imagination.
Come and join the leagues of players giving their all to slay the monster who brought our world to the brink of destruction, the World Boss Leviathan!
Lend your great power to a friendly guild, and grow stronger with your new allies. Relax in the tavern, go toe-to-toe with exclusive guild bosses, and recruit guild mates to help defeat powerful enemies!
Equip yourself with armor and weapons of legend. Modify, upgrade, refine, and even bless your equipment to suit your particular style of play!
Recruit powerful mercenary monsters to assist you in fighting back the rising ride of evil.
Restore and upgrade your very own castle, and build an army to defend it!
Obliterate your foes and strategize with your allies with fast-paced turn-based combat.
It is a world of might, darkness, revenge and great treasure.
How will you play?
FallenSouls Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tbfallensouls
FallenSouls also has German version. You could download it at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bw.fallensoulsgm
If you have any problems about the game or problems with diamonds recharges, please contact customer service. Our email address is : [email protected]
Why Install FallenSouls For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the FallenSouls For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install FallenSouls for PC.
- Installing FallenSouls For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy FallenSouls
- Another reason for you to install FallenSouls For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of FallenSouls.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of FallenSouls.
Where can you install FallenSouls For PC?
FallenSouls For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install FallenSouls For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get FallenSouls For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run FallenSouls For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the FallenSouls For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “FallenSouls” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use FallenSouls.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use FallenSouls For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run FallenSouls For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download FallenSouls APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run FallenSouls For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install FallenSouls For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.