BlueStacks 2 is the successor of famous Android app player BlueStacks. BlueStacks 2 brings the best possible changes in the old BlueStacks app player. It offers a whole new UI with tons of new features. BlueStacks 2 now features a toolbar on the left which allows you to rotate the screen, capture the screenshot, install APKs, transfer files between your computer and your BlueStacks 2 app player right on the go. BlueStacks 2 also supports multi-tasking. Now you can minimize and application or game and switch to another tab by simply clicking on it. BlueStacks 2 is the biggest overhaul in the history of BlueStacks so far. This version of BlueStacks is only available for Windows, but we hope that the BlueStacks team adds support for Mac OS X soon.
Apart from the new features and UI enhancements, BlueStacks 2 also fixes a lot of bugs. BlueStacks 2 is much more smooth and stable. The UI makes the games and applications look much more crispy. If you’re an Android freak, you must give a try to BlueStacks 2 for taking your Android experience to a desktop PC or Laptop. BlueStacks 2 offers a very simple and easy to understand UI, it involves no complexity and there’s nothing hard to understand about it at all. If you’re already wondering why you would install Android applications and games on a computer, you may want to know that BlueStacks 2 allows you to enjoy the stunning HD graphics of Android games on a bigger screen. It also overcomes storage issues that you might come across on a smartphone or tablet. Furthermore, These emulators likely support almost all games. Just in case your device isn’t compatible with a game or application, BlueStacks 2 will likely support that. There are quite many perks of running Android Apps for PC using BlueStacks 2, for those we will recommend you to go ahead and give it a try by yourself.
Installing and setting up BlueStacks 2 is a pretty easy and simple process. We’ve a comprehensive guide here which illustrates how to install and run Android apps for PC via BlueStacks 2 on your Windows PC. Follow the steps carefully in order to get it done without any failures.
How to install BlueStacks 2
- Before installation, make sure that your computer / laptop is connected to the internet.
- Now download BlueStacks 2 App Player setup for Windows. Mac users can use the original BlueStacks as BlueStacks 2 doesn’t work with Mac OS X.
- Now run the downloaded setup file of BlueStacks 2.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions to finish BlueStacks 2 installation.
- Enable App Store access if it asks you during the installation process. Select both options on this menu and then click on proceed.
- Now open the newly installed BlueStacks 2 from programs files or using the desktop shortcut.
- In BlueSTacks 2, click the small gear icon on the top-right corner of BlueStacks 2. This gear icon will open settings.
- Now in settings click on Add Account > Google or blueStacks > Add your Google Credentials. You can either use an existing account or create a new one right away as well.
- Once added Google account, click on Continue and then setup your BlueStacks 2 account.
- After setting up BlueStacks Account, we’ve to setup and enable App Sync. Click ont he Continue button once again and enter your Google Account once again to finish this One-Time setup here.
- As you’re done with the One-Time setup, click on “Let’s Go” in order to proceed with the BlueStacks 2 now.
How to install and run Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2
Install and run Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2 using Google Play Store
- Install and setup BlueStacks 2 app player using the instructions listed above.
- Open BlueStacks 2 now.
- Click ont the “Android tab” in BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now inside the Android tab, click on “Search Button” in the first row.
- Type the name of your desired game or application.
- If the application or game doesn’t appear in the search results, then click on “Search Play for xxxxxxx game / appp”.
- This will locate your desired application or game in the Play Store. You can install it now.
- Launch your newly installed app or game from the All Apps menu in the Android tab.
- Follow on-screen instructions to use or play it now.
- That’s all.
Install and run Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2 using APK files
- Install and setup BlueStacks 2 App Player using the guide listed above.
- Download the APK file of your desired game or application from APKBeast.
- Now open BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Click the small APK button located in the middle of the toolbar on the left side of BlueStacks 2.
- Locate the downloaded APK file and then select it to install it.
- BlueStacks 2 will install the APK file and your newly installed app or game will appear in All Apps section under the Android tab.
- Launch the application or game and then follow on-screen instructions to experience it. That’s all.
Stuck with something? No worries, we’ve got your back. Reach us out through the comment box below.