Here’s a very simple guide on how to root BlueStacks 2 App Player installed on your Windows PC. Rooting BlueStacks 2 app player has been easily made possible using the popular Kingroot application. We will be showing you how you can use this application to root your BlueStacks 2 and after rooting the emulator, we will also show you how you can replace Kingroot application (King User) by SuperSu.
How to Root BlueStacks 2 using Kingroot
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 2 on your Windows PC.
- Donwnload Kingroot APK file on your WindowS PC and place it on your desktop.
- Now double click the Kingroot APK file and it will be installed through BlueStacks 2.
- Open BlueStacks 2 app player now and click on the Android Tab > All Apps > Kingroot.
- Now click on the Android logo inside the Kingroot application.
- This will start looking for the best possible exploit to root your BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Once the exploit has been found, it will root the BlueStacks 2.
- Once the process ends, close your BlueStacks 2 and open it once again.
- Verify root access on your BlueStacks 2 using Root Checker application.
- That’s all.
How to replace KingRoot by SuperSU in BlueStacks 2
- Download Super Sume APK file on your PC.
- Install the APK file the same way you installed KingRoot APK file.
- Now open BlueStacks 2 app player > Android Tab > All Apps > Super Sume > Grant Root Rights.
- Click on the button appearing in Super Sume app now and give it root rights.
- Follow on-screen instructions to proceed.
- Super Sume will begin to uninstall KingRoot and install SuperSu now.
- Once done, you’re all set to enjoy SuperSu on your BlueStacks 2.
Stuck with something? Reach us out through the comment box below