Cure your way through the quirkiest and funniest diseases in My Hospital – the ultimate simulation game where you design, manage and maintain your very own medical centre!
Create elixirs, farm and harvest your own medical plants and produce cures for hundreds of patients that need your help. It’s a world where Panacea rules and every treatment is available at your fingertips!
◉ BUILD YOUR HOSPITAL
Construct and manage your own hospital. Build doctor’s offices, diagnostic rooms, the treatment centre and laboratories. Expand and upgrade your hospital and share it with friends!
◉ CREATE UNIQUE CURES
Farm and harvest plants with healing properties, produce dozens of elixirs, and blend syrups to treat more than 80 funny diseases. Whether it’s a chilli throat condition, frozen hands or slimey lungs, you’ll be sure to find the cure! Unlock new remedies, treatment rooms and new conditions with every level and complete fun challenges!
◉ DECORATE YOUR HOSPITAL
Customize each area of your health center to make your patients feel at home. You have tons of decorations to choose from and when you finally manage to make it look as pretty as a picture, show it off in front of your friends!
◉ PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Connect with your Facebook account to access your friends’ Hospitals around the world. Buy, sell cures and compete with other Hospital managers. Tell them about your achievements via Game Center, and Facebook.
Please note that My Hospital is free to download and play. However, some in-game items are available and can be purchased for real money.
Like us on Facebook
Follow Cherry Pick Games
Having problems? Got any suggestion? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us at: email@example.com
Why Install My Hospital For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the My Hospital For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install My Hospital for PC.
- Installing My Hospital For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy My Hospital
- Another reason for you to install My Hospital For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of My Hospital.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of My Hospital.
Where can you install My Hospital For PC?
My Hospital For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install My Hospital For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get My Hospital For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run My Hospital For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the My Hospital For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “My Hospital” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use My Hospital.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use My Hospital For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run My Hospital For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download My Hospital APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run My Hospital For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install My Hospital For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.