An multiplayer, fast-paced car shooting game with amazing graphic and andrenaline-charged action, Overload features non-stop battles between players all over the world. Pick a car, load your guns, fasten your seat belt and let’s rock !
Awesome classic cars and epic guns in the best traditions of Twisted Metal, Death Tour, Mad Max, Indestructible, Overwatch or Vigilante 8 and Grand Theft Auto (GTA)!
* The origin of Overload
In the near future, the world is put into havoc by a secret assassination group called WOA (World Organization of Assassins). Members of WOA are nature-born killer with outstanding skills and do anything for money.
Rumours about WOA has spread all over the world. Some say, the top assassins live a king-liked lifestyle with all the bounty from every successful mission. Other say, that WOA is open to everyone, only if they can pass a gruesome test.
That test is Overload, a heartless competition where contestants must battle to death.
Many joined, only one survived.
*Be the Best, or Join the Rest
Fight against other players, race, dodge, ambush, blow them up with all of your arsenal. Online rankings update weekly, and the tops will be awared. Furthermore, with three different modes : Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag, find your call and keep your fingers busy .
*Cars have never been that awesome !
Choose your own favorite among 3 different car classes with a total of 10 different vehicles with unique abilities and stats. Apply stunning skins to make your car a unique one
Deadly Weapons !
Arm the car with destructive weapons scattered all over the arena : homing missile, napalm bomb, mortar or cloaking mine.
Enhance your car’s performance with Skill Points awarded each time you level up, and if that’s not enough, then feel free to equip the chip collected in Kubik to make the car even stronger, and the enemies even punier.
Become the ultimate car shooter in Overload, the best multiplayer vehicle battle game. Download NOW !
Home page: http://playoverload.io
Why Install Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting for PC.
- Installing Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting
- Another reason for you to install Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting.
Where can you install Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC?
Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install Overload: 3D MOBA Car Shooting For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.