Root access is something very common for Android power users. A rooted Android device lets you unleash its real power at its best. Once you’ve rooted your Android powered device, you can bring in all root-specific applications in it, you can add new features by applying some tweaks and you can also boost up the performance of your Android device. The same goes for BlueStacks. A rooted BlueStacks has quite many advantages over the ordinary unrooted version of BlueStacks app player.
Have the BlueStacks app player will allow you to enjoy all your favourite root-specific applications on a desktop PC or Mac. If you do not like some features in the BlueStacks app player, you can modify and tweak them by means of root access. Rooting BlueStacks app player is quite an easy thing, but you can also download and install the rooted version of BlueStacks. Guess what? We’ve the rooted version right here for you. You can go ahead and download the Rooted BlueStacks to unleash the real power of this Android emulator on your desktop PC.
How to Root BlueStacks App Player – Download Rooted BlueStacks
- First of all, make sure that you do not have BlueStacks installed previously. If you’ve installed it, you must uninstall it now.
- Download the Rooted BlueStacks app player on your Windows PC.
- Install the downloaded Rooted BlueStacks app player now.
- Now setup your BlueStacks app player using the guide here.
- Install Root Checker app from the Play Store in order to verify your rooted BlueStacks app player.
- That’s all. Enjoy some root specific apps on your all new rooted Android emulator.