Never played Solitaire? The object of the game is to sort the cards by suit and rank from low (Ace) to high (King) into four stacks, by revealing all the cards. After the shuffle, seven piles of cards are laid out from left to right, with each sequential pile containing one more card than the pile before it. The top card of each pile is face-up with the remaining cards used as the dealing pile placed above the rest. The game starts when the first move is made. To make a move, the player selects a card from one of the seven piles or the dealing pile to create fanned stacks of cards of descending rank and alternating colors. The player can move full or partial groups of cards in order to access others ultimately completing the four stacks.
Play the standard one-card or three-card draw. Stuck on a move? Use the hint button to show you the move, or click New Game to restart or deal a new hand.
Solitaire by CS54 Features:
– Solitaire Daily Challenge
– Unlimited free solitaire games
– Solitaire 1 card draw
– Solitaire 3 card draw
– Tap -or- drag & drop cards
– Winning deals
– Auto complete win solitaire hand
– Random deals
– Replay Deals to beat your score
– Time / Score / Move tracking
– Personal stats of all your solitaire games
– Beautiful custom design
– Unlimited free games
– Smooth animations
– Undo feature
– Very nice app, enjoyable and easy to play
– Beautiful game
– Fun and addictive
Do you love playing card games? Download this beautiful and free classic solitaire game app, you’ll see the difference immediately.
Why Install *Solitaire* For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the *Solitaire* For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install *Solitaire* for PC.
- Installing *Solitaire* For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy *Solitaire*
- Another reason for you to install *Solitaire* For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of *Solitaire*.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of *Solitaire*.
Where can you install *Solitaire* For PC?
*Solitaire* For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install *Solitaire* For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get *Solitaire* For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run *Solitaire* For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the *Solitaire* For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “*Solitaire*” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use *Solitaire*.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use *Solitaire* For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run *Solitaire* For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download *Solitaire* APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run *Solitaire* For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install *Solitaire* For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.