An issue has been confirmed regarding a blank screen displayed taking minutes to reach the title screen after the first App launch when updated from Ver. 1.0.0 to Ver. 1.0.1.
If you encounter the issue above, please wait until the title screen is shown.
This issue will only occur the first time you launch the App.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Take on global Duelists in real-time and while on the go with "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links"!
– Star-studded lineup includes: Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and more!
– Voices from the anime heighten the Dueling experience!
– Intuitive controls for beginners! Depth to satisfy "Yu-Gi-Oh!" veterans!
– Signature monsters feature stunning 3D animations!
– Build your ultimate Deck and aim for the top!
Step into a world that crosses dimensions and connects all Duelists. Here, any location transforms into a Duel Field where heated Duels unfold!
***Limited Time Offer! Don't Miss Out!***
In celebration of over 700,000 pre-registrations, we're gifting players with special versions of “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” and “Dark Magician” cards, featuring different artwork!
Offer ends on: 2/28/2017
The "Yu-Gi-Oh!" TCG (Trading Card Game) is redefined on mobile with newly designed, intuitive controls optimized for mobile devices! Also, signature monsters like the "Dark Magician" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" make their appearance with dynamic visuals!
-Single Campaign (Duel World)
Enjoy Dueling with your favorite characters from the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" world and complete Stage missions to earn various rewards!
New cards can be obtained in the Shop!
Challenge Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and other legendary Duelists! Complete specific missions to unlock and use these characters!
Earn Skills and rewards by leveling up your favorites and aim for mastery!
With "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links," engage in heated Duels anytime and anywhere with players from around the world! Climb through the rankings and take your place as the Duel World King!
Use the cards that you collect in-game to build and edit your trusty Deck to take on opponents!
Stay tuned for future card additions!
"Yu-Gi-Oh!" is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that has been serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.'s "WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP" since 1996. Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" anime series created from the original manga, that are enjoyed around the world.
Android 4.4 and above
Why Install Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links for PC.
- Installing Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
- Another reason for you to install Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.
Where can you install Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links APK.
Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.